Konda Technologies at a Glance
- Our Mission: Prevailing FPGA devices have forever been extremely area inefficient. Our mission is to make them ~3X more area efficient and with significant improvements in all other dimensions.
- We are an IP Licensing Company: We license FPGA Routing Fabric IP and interconnection networks IP in general.
- Founded in 2007: With a breakthrough patented invention of an elegant and seminal 2D layout for Benes Networks and a variety of multi-stage networks.
- Enabling “2D Multi-stage Networks”, N*logN architectures to be used as FPGA Routing Fabrics.
- We coined the terms “2D Benes Network”, “2D Multi-stage Network”, “2D BFT Network” and “2D BFT Pyramid Network”… (We use any one of these terms interchangeably to refer to all of them, including on this web site.)
- Konda’s 2D layout: Shows a Multi-stage network is implementable on a silicon die as elegantly and exactly the same way as a 2D-Mesh Network, and with ~3X die area improvements as well as significant improvements in all other dimensions such as power, performance and wire (metal layer) reduction.
- Our layouts are Validated by many Industry & academic experts:
- Prof. Serge Plotkin, Stanford University
- Prof. Alberto Sangiovanni Vincentelli, University of California, Berkeley.
- Dr. Steve Trimberger, Retired Fellow, Xilinx
- to name a few…
We currently hold ~10 granted patents and more pending
- We have proven our Routing Fabric Technology in multiple FPGA customer SW environments with all the above mentioned benefits.
- Multiple customers licensed and productized several generations of Chips incorporating our Routing fabric technology.
- With 10+ years of customer interaction & implementation in various FPGA Architectures, we have in depth understanding of the intricacies of our customer’s FPGA Fabric needs.
- We are located in Silicon Valley, CA.
Our website is still getting updated. Thank you for your understanding. Please stay tuned…